CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Im Sorry!

So this post is to one of my fervent readers personally! you know who you are!!

I just wanted to say I was sorry for the way I blew up on you!! I was just a little upset with EVERYTHING that was going on, but then I started to think about the BIGGER picture and the way things worked out was the way it was meant to be!! I know you know who had a great time at you know where, I have spoken to them personally. I am truely sorry for the way I reacted so childishly to a situation that I didnt even need to think about changing right now! I hope you get to feeling better and I hope in time you will forgive me and love me again like before! I love you and all the you know whos in our lives!! Your my Peas!!!! I heart you peas!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: