CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Blah!!

So yeah had the interview this morning! And yeah I really dont know how it went! The lady I interviewed with said she loved my personality. So I guess it went well!

After the interview my cousin Kaci called me up and we went to the Galleria Mall! It was fun but I wasnt feeling to swuft so I went to the local doc in the box and yep you guessed it... I have Strep Throat!!! I feel crappy! Im off work tomorrow, and I have to take all these antibotics! I hope I get better really fast!!! Updates to come!!!

1 comments:

MsTypo said...

I'm glad your interview went well. I always get too nervous before interviews. Am i wearing the right clothes? Did i say thing right things? LOL

Thanks for visiting on my BAtW day!! :)