CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Excited much?!?!

So I'm walking to the kitchen this morning and the phone rings and mom answers it. She says yes she is here if you could hold on for a moment, Kim you have a phone call. I go to the kitchen and answer the phone. Its this lady named Becky. See a few weeks ago I sent in an application for a job at the Kirklin Clinic in Birmingham. Its in their surgery clinic! So back to present. She starts with a phone interview then tells me she wants to finish it Monday at 9 and I have to take a typing test monday morning too! Im excited and nervous at the same time! She asked me what was the reason I wanted to leave the ER. I didn't wanna tell her that every morning when Im driving into work, Im praying that I dont get attacked by a psych patient. But I told her that I wanted to have better hours so I can spend more time with my family. And best thing about the job is that its Mon-Fri 8-5 NO WEEKENDS!!!!! Gah thats the thing that got me!! Well I have to go clean my room so I can go spend the weekend with Kori and the Boys and my second father!!! Me and Jacob her oldest, are going to see High School Musical 3 tomorrow!! Cant wait!!

1 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Greetings from Virginia, which, of course, is for Lovers, Politics & History! Thanks so much for dropping in for my BATW Day in the Sun...Love your blog & REALLY love this particular post! Please drop by to see me again sometime soon!