CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

I don't know what to say!!

So first off I had the craziest day at work!! Well everyone decided to be a little lazy and I decided to work ( for a change!!) So yeah as I stated it was crazy!! Well onto my jaw dropping news! So mom went to the doctor today because she has been forgetting a lot more stuff here lately! Well the doctor said that she has... Alzheimer's!! I dont know what to do!! All I can think about is when those type of patients come into the er and I have to take care of them and they are so helpless and I dont want mom to become like that! I guess I need to just pray about it and leave it in God's hands!! That's what I'll do!! I have to work tomorrow so I'm going to TRY to get some sleep seeing as I only got 35 mins. of sleep last night!! Dont know why!! NeHoo!! "Good night and good luck"

0 comments: