CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

What next?!?!?

So I get home early from work when was it..... day before yesterday to find that my lovely nephew Ethen was here and wasnt at school! So of course I was a little upset!! So he officially got kicked out of pre-school!!!! Yeah I know!! He's 3!! I dont know what to do with him now! He isnt listening at all!!! So I get home from listening to Kori's oldest tell everyone in his class what he is thankful for! BTW that was the sweetest thing I've heard in a hot minute. So yeah right when I walked in, he was mouthing off to NANA so yep I snatched him up and popped him a good one!! So as I'm typing this he is sitting in the recliner sniffling and crying. But he will get over this attitude if I have anything to say about it! Well let me go before I have a nervous breakdown!! Wish me luck!!

0 comments: